I’ve seen this today from a fellow writer and I just had to share with you guys!
A skeletal and non-exhaustive list, offered with no comment. You can:
- Buy her book.
- Buy more copies, and give them as gifts.
- Share on social media that you’ve bought the book.
- Reshare your friend’s announcements about the book.
- Reshare great reviews of your friend’s book.
- Post a review to Amazon, Goodreads, or other sites.
- Share your review on social media.
- Feature her cover art on your “wall” or other social media platform. Provide a link.
- “Like” good reviews of her book.
- Review her book on your blog.
- Invite her to post about her book’s release on your blog.
- Suggest her book to your book club.
- Write and share a filk song based on her book.
- Ask your library to order a copy.
- Ask your kids’ school to order a copy.
- Attend your friend’s book launch.
- Offer to host a book launch for your friend.
- Pass information about public speaking opportunities (at libraries, schools, conventions) to your friend.
- Cosplay your friend’s characters at conventions.
- Tell other people verbally about the book.
- Sell copies on consignment in your place of business.
- Suggest your kids do book reports on her book.
- Leave a copy lying prominently in your house for people to notice and ask about.